CCIP, CCNP and LPIC1 certified. Love everything that related to Cyb3rSecurity stuff, Currently focused on develop my first WEB Game using JS, I am self-learner, with high motivation and lot of curiosity. Looking for a job where I can improve my development skills with JS/Python.
2017 - Today Freelance application and website development.
- Open source information sharing on Github.
2016 - 2017 Network and Security Analist at the BrightSource.
- Full migration from CheckPoint devices to PaloAlto FWs.
- Managment and manipulated security devices and software such as Cisco IronPort, Websense of Forcepoint, Symantec Endpoint Protection Managment, NAC device of ForeScout, Cisco Miraki, 2FA Symantec VIP, Bit Locker, CA+RADIUS, Microsoft Intune MDM, PulseSecure VPN.
- Network managment base on Cisco devices, IBM PureFlex Switch’s, Dell PowerFlex Switch’s.
2012 - 2016 Member of Networking and Security team at the Ministry of Health.
- Operating a wide range of network and security monitoring software, such as : IBM Tivoli, WhatsUp Gold, Cisco ASE, Juniper Pulse Secure VPN, CheckPoint SmartDashboard/Tracker/Log, Tufin SecureTrack, Wise-Mon NAC.
- Managing the network infrastructure, which is based mainly on Cisco, HP and CheckPoint hardware, and has about 50,000 endpoint devices.
- Performing troubleshooting of LAN and WAN problems, such as load and infrastructure issues, and also of unique business-critical applications and services.
- Management of CyberArk Vault safes and Linux-based ODI-x servers.
- Building supplement solutions and automation tasks in Bash, Shell and Python to fulfill special organization needs.
2009 - 2012 Technician in Networking Team at OFEK unit.
- Shift management in a team of 20 technicians, and certifying new technicians to work with networking and security equipment in the Air Force.
- Designing large and small networking topologies, testing and operating a network and security equipment, configuring various protocols for various LAN and WAN network architecture.
- Maintaining the core network based on Cisco, Avaya, and CheckPoint equipment and has about 30,000 customers. Troubleshooting and solving networking issues with a use of sniffer software such as: Wireshark, tcpdump, and Scanner.
- Networking Avaya, Cisco, HP
- Security CheckPoint FW, Cisco ASA, Cisco ISE
- OS Linux, Windows
- Scripting Python, Shell, Batch
- Virtualization GNS3, VMware, VirtualBOX
- Sniffers TCPdump, Wireshark
- Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP).
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Professional (CCIP).
- Cisco Certified Networking Associate Security (CCNA Security).
- Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA).
- Linux Professional Institute Certificate Level 1 (LPIC-1).
- SUSE Certified Linux Administrator.
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA).
- HP Advanced Enterprise Networking - HP Education.
- Check Point Security Administration CCSA, at john bryce.
- Avnet course - Network Communication and Telephony at Air Force.
- Implementing Cisco Multicast - NetBryce.
- CA Education – CA Spectrum.
- Configuring BIG-IP LTM v11 F5 at Ness college.
- Certifies Information Systems Security Professional at Ness College.
- CSE1309x Introduction to Programming Using Python online edx coucse by The University of Texas System.
- Hebrew Native
- English Good
- Recommendations will be provided upon request.